It was the narrowest of margins, but the Packers got a big win over the Lions on Monday Night Football to improve to 5-1.
Hear from the Green Bay Packers after they came back to defeat the Detroit Lions 23-22 on Monday Night Football!
- Coach Matt LaFleur spoke about the resiliency and character of the team in coming back to win
- Aaron Rodgers was happy with how the team responded to a slow start
- Jamaal Williams scored a touchdown and ran for over 100 yards, but getting the win was most important to him
- Allen Lazard was thrilled about getting his first NFL touchdown
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling is happy about being in first place
- Bryan Bulaga expected big things from Jamaal Williams, who delivered
- Billy Turner says the team is built to respond to adversity
- Mason Crosby called the win a defining victory for the Packers
- Kenny Clark noted that the Packers showed they can win in different ways
- Preston Smith says the Packers never give up
- Adrian Amos called the defensive effort big in limiting Detroit to field goals
Photo: Getty Images