The Packers have a defense.
- Savage is legit.
- Amos. Poetry.
- Kenny Clark balled out.
- Preston Smith is a really smart player. There were a number of times where he could have bitten inside but kept contain.
The offense... needs some fine-tuning.
- Parts of that looked like McCarthy never left?
- Rough night for both guards.
- I almost fell out of my chair when Rodgers threw a 50/50 ball to Graham in the endzone.
- Mattt LaFleur has got to get Rodgers to get the play off.
- The RPO was absolutely brutal tonight. Between Rodgers going backside to someone who wasn't there to his absurd throw to MVS on 2nd and 5 when they were trying to put the game away, they have a lot of work to do there.
- If only there was some kind of exhibition season where they could work these things out.
But really, when your punter is putting up 47.6 yards a kick, and the defense comes up big...
- Gameball to JK Scott
- Gameball to Mike Pettine.
Photo: Getty Images