A Guy Is Struck by Lightning at His Desk at Work

I know that there's a lot of studies showing it's bad for us to sit at our desk all the time, but this story, brings that to the next level!

A guy named Nick Gemayel works at an auto repair shop in Rochester, New York.  And he was sitting at his desk on Monday doing some work . . . when he was STRUCK by LIGHTNING.  Yeah, he got hit even though he was indoors.

Apparently a bolt of lightning hit the sidewalk in front of the building, the current carried into the shop, traveled up through a light switch, then shot out and hit Nick in the hand.

Fortunately, since it just got him in the hand, he only wound up with some minor burns.

He was treated at a hospital and released. 

 

title

Content Goes Here