A new study found the major life events that stress us out the most. And I'm not sure how "the Internet going down" didn't make the list, but I guess in the grand scheme that's pretty small.
Here are the actual 10 most stressful things that can happen to us, according to the study . . .
1. The death of a spouse, relative, or friend.
2. Going to jail.
3. A natural disaster or a fire damaging your house.
4. Getting diagnosed with a serious illness.
5. Being fired.
6. Getting separated or divorced.
7. Being a victim of identity theft.
8. Unexpected money problems.
9. Starting a new job.
10. Planning a wedding.
And one more note: A terrorist attack only came in 13th on the list by just a tiny margin over the 14th most stressful life event . . . losing your phone.
(Photo: Getty Images)