Do you have a "unique" way you eat certain things?
According to a new survey, 32% of people say they actually lick their way to the center of a Tootsie Pop. 66% of us lick for a little bit, then bite . . . and 2% just skip over the foreplay and bite it immediately.
Here are some more stats on our weird candy eating habits . . .
1. 40% of people suck the sourness off of a Sour Patch Kid before they chew it.
2. 16% have bitten both ends off a Twizzler and used it as a straw.
3. People are slightly more likely to eat each Skittles flavor individually than to just throw a handful of different flavors in their mouth.
4. 9% of people eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in one bite.
5. And finally, 5% of people don't break apart Kit Kats before they eat them.
(Photo: Getty Images)