As a fellow "germaphobe" I don't know if this will make you happy or mad at me, but I found a list of the TEN most germ-covered things you touch every day if you work in an office.
Most of them are impossible to avoid, so this might just make you want to wash your hands more . . .
10. Communal pens and pencils. Especially after people chew on them.
9. Your headphones. Apparently sweat and earwax are like a magnet for germs. So at least don't touch anyone ELSE'S headphones, and don't share yours.
8. Shared electronics, like the printer and the copier.
7. Your mouse.
6. Your computer keyboard.
5. Your desk. The average desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat. So maybe wipe it down a little more often.
4. The soap dispenser in the bathroom.
3. The microwave.
2. The refrigerator in the office kitchen. The inside is probably gross, and the handle is covered in germs too.
1. The water cooler. The part you touch, and the part where the water comes out has 2.7 million germs per sq inch on average!
(Photo: Getty Images)