I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for lists... unless they're "to-do lists"!
Here are a bunch of random things that you'll do in your lifetime assuming you live to your 80's...
1. You'll spend two-and-a-half years cooking, and over three-and-a-half years eating. You'll eat about 35 tons of food, which is like seven elephants!
2. You'll blink about 513 million times, sneeze 70,000 times, laugh out loud 290,000 times, sweat out 74,000 gallons of water, and spend over 27 years of your life sleeping.
3. You'll take 218 million steps, and walk 113,000 miles. That's like walking around the entire planet four-and-a-half times.
4. Your fingernails will grow a total of nine-and-a-half feet. And you'll grow six-and-a-half feet of nose hair.
5. You'll personally use 4,239 rolls of toilet paper. That's about 50 a year. And you'll spend one-and-a-half years of your life in the bathroom.
(Photo: Getty Images)